Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PRAY!

So...honestly, I am very excited about this whole journey and I'd be lying to say I wasn't a little bit nervous. I'd also be lying if I said I was 100% ready to start this training plan on Monday. I'm running a 5k on Saturday, with my brother and my sister in law - yeah, whatever - that will be fine but do you realize that come Monday, I start a 24 WEEK PLAN OF TRAINING TO RUN A MARATHON?! What? I mean, here's the thing - I've been kind of doing all I can to avoid actually jumping in - "oh, it's fine, I don't start training until Monday", "yeah, it will be okay - I have another week until I have to start." So really, I am feeling a little overwhelmed like that has put me behind.

Pray for me and my motivation. I've got it but I need to dig deep and pull it up and hold onto it, you know what I mean? I'm doing this come stink or high water but it's so not going to be easy and I'm a little afraid. I am going to just be straight up honest as we go cause right now, I'm not feeling too encouraged about it. I think I'm good with the first 3 weeks then after that, well we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment